The clinic is expected to be open as normal in March, and will start taking bookings for appointments from the end of February. Please ring the clinic for further details.
Thank you to my wonderful patients for all the support and kind messages you have sent over the last two months, see you soon.
Hi, I’m Jackie
I am a fully qualified and experienced physiotherapist based at a friendly clinic in the centre of Cirencester. In total, I have over 30 years experience in patient care within and around Gloucestershire.
Physiotherapy aims to promote the body’s own natural healing mechanisms and restore normal movement and function using a variety of different techniques. I offer a range of treatments including soft tissue therapy, mobilisation, acupuncture, exercise therapy and electrotherapy.
I treat a range of musculoskeletal problems including:
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain
- Knee discomfort
- Hip pain
- Tennis elbow
- Hand and wrist problems
- Post fracture stiffness
- Post joint surgery rehabilitation
Get your life back on Track
I understand that every patient has an individual problem and therefore treatment is tailored to your specific needs.Learn more
Get professional Advice
At the first visit your problem will be assessed and treatment commenced. You will also be given exercise to supplement your physiotherapy at home.Learn more
The road to Recovery
Prevention of reoccurrences is a vital part of physiotherapy treatment. Therefore, advice may be given on appropriate positioning at work or home.Learn more
4 Steps to Recovery
1. Make an appointmentBook a consultation with me to start your journey to recovery.
2. DiagnosisI will pin-point the cause of the pain and put together a treatment plan that is unique to you.
3. TreatmentI will commence your physiotherapy and provide you with lots of advice on how to aid your recovery.
4. RecoveryReturn to life and partake in activities. Also feel confident in how to prevent reoccurrence.
Thank you for fixing me again, and for seeing me so swiftly. Your accurate diagnosis and professional treatment is first rate.D.B. Cirencester